How Cary Family Eye Care is keeping you safe:
- We have adjusted our exam processes to allow for appropriate social distancing and reduce your time spent in our office.
- Our door will remain locked even during operating hours to control occupancy.
- Our disinfection protocols already exceeded industry standards. We have implemented new checklists to ensure all CDC recommended coronavirus disinfection protocols are performed between patients and throughout the day.
- We have implemented a “curbside check-in” process. Text us from your car to let us know when you are here. We will notify you when it is time to start your exam.
- All submission of patient information forms, insurance cards, and driver’s license must be done online prior to the exam to reduce time spent in the office.
- Our team will always be wearing masks, and so will our patients.
- We are offering “curbside pick-up” for contact lenses, glasses, solutions, supplements, etc.
- All glasses frames in our optical are thoroughly sanitized according to CDC protocol between patients.
- Our entire office team has completed a thorough training on these protocols to ensure they are consistently followed.
We are grateful to our patients for their loyalty and support during this time. Supporting a small, family-owned and operated business means that every purchase makes a difference in our community!
Please call our office if you have any questions or needs.
Dr. Dwight, Dr. Kelly, Dr. Allison, and the entire team at Cary Family Eye Care